Collaborative Management Solutions For A Shared Resource
Thank you for helping make the 2013 California Water Law Symposium a Success! Check back for information on the 2014 Symposium in Fall 2013.
To view a complete schedule of the 2013 symposium and to view video from the event click here
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the Symposium Co-Chairs, at email@example.com
Thanks for visiting.
(8 panels to run as 4 concurrent sessions)
1. What’s Really Killing The Salmon: What is the Role of the Law When Faced With Scientific Uncertainty and a Fractured Governmental System? (McGeorge)
2. Water Courts: Are They Right for California? (Hastings)
4. Finding Common Ground in the Klamath Basin (UC Davis)
5. Water and Energy: Opportunities and Challenges (Hastings)
6. Re-“Addressing Nitrate in California’s Drinking Water” (Berkeley)
7. The All-American Canal: Opportunity for Cooperation in Transnational Water Apportionment (GGU)
8. California Water Markets: Encouraging Cooperation, Protecting Third Parties (USF)